Congratulations on taking delivery of your beautiful new Sunseeker Caravan.
This portal has been established to collate the information that is required to initiate effective and accurate repairs that links in to your caravan and its specifications.
We as the Dealership will oversee all warranty work to ensure any repairs are carried out in a timely fashion and to your satisfaction.
Due to the complex nature of caravans and the vast amount of componentry and skilled labour involved in their production, there are times when the manufacturer needs to be involved in the execution of warranty repairs. They are able to liaise better with repairers in regards to the repair techniques that need to be conducted. Manufacturers also have direct access to the suppliers of the various componentry meaning they can acquire spare parts and information much quicker.
Please follow the simple steps below to execute any warranty repair work that may be needed on your van.
- It’s important that all the information within the claim form is completed in full.
- Please be sure to have all required information on hand before submitting the form to make sure that we can get any repairs carried out as swiftly as possible.
- When this form is submitted, a copy is sent to you and us here at the Dealership.
- If after submitting the claim form you wish to add newly discovered items, you must submit an entirely new claim form. (even if the van has already been booked into a repairer). In this case, multiple claim forms will be batched together. You cannot ask the repairer to inspect items that are not listed on the claim form.
- In all correspondence that relates to a warranty claim, please use / retain the subject line that is created in your claim email. This will allow all communication to be batched together in our email system.
The email that is generated from this warranty submission will remain active until all repairs have been carried out to your satisfaction.