A well-equipped off-road van with an aluminium frame construction.
The Sunseeker Mirage Sport is a stylish, well-equipped off-road van with contemporary fixtures and fittings. A strong aluminium frame helps to reduce the weight, allowing vehicles like a Prado or Pajero to be able to tow this caravan (depending on chosen floor plan).
As with all Sunseeker models, you can personalise the external and internal colour schemes to suit your taste. Externally choose from a white or silver composite and chrome, grey or black checkerplate. There are also six colour themes to choose from for the decals and matching wheel trim.
- Aluminium wall frames, stronger, lighter, won’t rot out
- Aluminium composite exterior walls and full one-piece composite fibreglass roof
- Several floor plans and layouts to choose from or customise one to suit your lifestyle
- 150w solar panel with 120AMP battery
- Heavy duty chassis with independent suspension on most models
- Heavy duty Duragal chassis
- 16″ alloy wheels
- Electric brakes
- Dual shocky coil spring independent suspension
- Rear generator box
- Full battery system with a BIG 120 amp hour deep cycle battery
- 150 watts of solar
- D035 articulated coupling
- Composite external walls, full one-piece composite fibreglass roof
- 2 x 85L water tanks
- Queen innerspring pillow top mattress (single bed models available)
- Microwave, gas/electric stove, grill & oven
- 3 way 2 door fridge
- Air conditioning
- Full ensuite with separate toilet & shower
- Washing machine
- Available in numerous floor plans from 15′ through to 23′.
- Plus loads more all as standard inclusions
Explore the Mirage Sport